Skip to main content

Welcome SHIVA DEVOTEES



Welcome Devotees.
It is an official blog site of trending page on Instagram @bholenathmylordshiva
(https://www.instagram.com/bholenathmylordshiva/)

This is basically and educational blog site, which is use to share information about Lord Shiva. In this blog, I will share short stories of Shiva. Shiva is itself a very beautiful name. And we all know, how beautiful Shiva is. Basically, in this blog, I will share tales, legends behind every stories, what are the significant of sayings, Shiva Quotes, Images, Videos, or you can in short, everything about Shiva.

Basic purpose of this blog is that, people find difficulties to get knowledge about Lord Shiva. They have to visit many different websites, blogs and sometimes they have to download files. So this is my basic idea, I bring up all the knowledge and Stories of Lord Shiva at one place. Now Devotees don't have to jump over sites and blogs. Now everything is at one place.

I am devotee of Lord Shiva. I don't want luxurious life. So don't think that, I am here to make money.

I write blogs because, I want to spread knowledge about Lord Shiva. I don't want to sell knowledge. I am here because people are not aware of many things about Lord Shiva. As we all know that, many purans, vedas and religious books are mostly modified and it got really messed up now.

People thought that, they will sell and we will buy. But they don't know. Selling in name of Lord Shiva is also a crime. My Lord Shiva allow me to do anything. But I promise him that I will never do business in name of him. And being devotee I will never break my promise. Specially when I made it to Lord Shiva.

I welcome you again, and if you find this site useful. Please share it on your Facebook profile, WhatsApp, Twitter or simply by saying. Saying is good. It spread knowledge. And really, I am here to spread knowledge.

I promise my friends in front of Lord Shiva, whatever I write on my blog. I will never use my imaginations or my point of view. I will only post the real truth of Lord Shiva.

Just enjoy reading.
HAR HAR MAHADEV


Followers