Skip to main content

Welcome SHIVA DEVOTEES



Welcome Devotees.
It is an official blog site of trending page on Instagram @bholenathmylordshiva
(https://www.instagram.com/bholenathmylordshiva/)

This is basically and educational blog site, which is use to share information about Lord Shiva. In this blog, I will share short stories of Shiva. Shiva is itself a very beautiful name. And we all know, how beautiful Shiva is. Basically, in this blog, I will share tales, legends behind every stories, what are the significant of sayings, Shiva Quotes, Images, Videos, or you can in short, everything about Shiva.

Basic purpose of this blog is that, people find difficulties to get knowledge about Lord Shiva. They have to visit many different websites, blogs and sometimes they have to download files. So this is my basic idea, I bring up all the knowledge and Stories of Lord Shiva at one place. Now Devotees don't have to jump over sites and blogs. Now everything is at one place.

I am devotee of Lord Shiva. I don't want luxurious life. So don't think that, I am here to make money.

I write blogs because, I want to spread knowledge about Lord Shiva. I don't want to sell knowledge. I am here because people are not aware of many things about Lord Shiva. As we all know that, many purans, vedas and religious books are mostly modified and it got really messed up now.

People thought that, they will sell and we will buy. But they don't know. Selling in name of Lord Shiva is also a crime. My Lord Shiva allow me to do anything. But I promise him that I will never do business in name of him. And being devotee I will never break my promise. Specially when I made it to Lord Shiva.

I welcome you again, and if you find this site useful. Please share it on your Facebook profile, WhatsApp, Twitter or simply by saying. Saying is good. It spread knowledge. And really, I am here to spread knowledge.

I promise my friends in front of Lord Shiva, whatever I write on my blog. I will never use my imaginations or my point of view. I will only post the real truth of Lord Shiva.

Just enjoy reading.
HAR HAR MAHADEV


Popular posts from this blog

Why Lord Shiva is most Powerful?

Lord Shiva is one of the most powerful and fascinating Hindu deities. He is not only considered as the aadi yogi but he is also considered as the God of Gods. Shiva is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. In spite of him being considered as the destructor of life one has to understand that he is the reason for re-birth as well. Therefore, he is considered as the one who possesses both the generative and destructive powers of nature. Shiva is a very complex form who has control over both the macro and micro levels of the cosmic energy. He does not have a separate form and thus he is worshipped as a mark of the male and female union. He communicates the message in silence which is considered as the unmistakable means of communication. Even in temples you will find a separate shrine for Shiva recognising him as the most powerful and fascinating deity of the Hindu trinity. Maha Shivaratri and its significance The celebration of Maha Shivaratri is observed all over India. The ...

Kantisarovar – Lake of Grace

The legend goes that Shiva and Parvati lived on the banks of Kantisarovar, and in Kedar, there lived many yogis whom Shiva and Parvati would visit. Many years ago, I used to travel alone for a month or two every year in the Himalayas. The first time I went to Kantisarovar was in 1994. Kantisarovar is the lake that burst out and came to Kedar during the 2013 floods. Today, it is being called Gandhi Sarovar. It is actually Kantisarovar. Kanti means grace, sarovar means a lake. It is a lake of grace. When I got to Kedar after a long trek, I heard about Kantisarovar, so one afternoon, I set forth around 2 or 2:30pm and got there in a little more than an hour’s time. There was the lake and snow-capped mountains around it. In terms of nature, it is fantastic – this huge lake of absolutely still water, no vegetation and all the snow-covered peaks reflecting in the totally still water. It was an incredible place.   Sadhguru at Kantisarovar I just sat there, and the serenity, sile...

Shiva Tandava Stotram - Ravana

Shiva Tandava Stotram - Ravana Once upon a time, there was a devotee of Shiva, "Ravana". Ravana is the biggest devotee of Lord Shiva till date and in history. One day he want to show devotion to Lord Shiva by raising Mount Kailash on his shoulder and for that he made a Stotram to make Lord Shiva happy. This Stotram is so powerful and so energetic that every negative thoughts and feelings will disappear and there is only one thing left inside our body and that is Shiva. This Stotram is so famous that it is also one of the way to show devotion towards Lord Shiva. As RAVANA made this Stotram and he is successful in raising Mt. Kailash and Shiva is also happy to see his devotion and Love. Then Shiva bless Dashanand by giving Stotram as a way of prayer. And also said that this Stotram will also known as Ravana Stotram. Then it is named as Shiva Tandav Stotram Ravana. Click on Ravana Stotram to see the Shiva Tandav Stotram in Sanskrit with Hindi Meaning and also available i...